Gabon is a country in west central Africa sharing borders with the Gulf of Guinea to the west, and Cameroon to the north, Equatorial Guinea to the northwest, with the Republic of the Congo curving around the east & south. It has an estimated population of 1,500,000. The capital and largest city is Libreville.
Since its independence from France on August 17, 1960, the Republic has been ruled by two presidents. The small population together with abundant natural resources and foreign private investment have helped make Gabon one of the most prosperous countries in the region, with the highest human development index in Sub-Saharan Africa.
Gabon is more prosperous than most nearby countries largely due to offshore oil production.
If you are a resident of this country please forward any relavant information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Country Population: 1,454,800
Country Capital: Libreville
Country Currency: CFA franc
Top 10 things to do in Gabon:
1. Maison De La Presse(Book Store)
2. Le Pelisson Cafe
3. L’Odika (Open Dining Area)
4. Village des Artisans
5. Mbehg-Ntame(Cultural Centre)
6. Musée des Arts et Traditions(Tribal Exabition Centre)
7. Club Saoti(Activities Club)
8. Jacky Cochon(Best Resturant In All Of Gabon)
9. Ebando Association(Religious Org.)
10. Cirque de Léconi(Social site)